Tuesday, May 30, 2006

These are the remedies that I used. At 5 weeks, I noticed marked improvement and my full recovery took less than two months. The worst part was definitely the constant tight feeling in my lower teeth, but I am happy to report that is gone and I have FULL SENSATION in my lip and chin.

B Complex. The B-vitamins help to maintain the health of the nerves.
Source Naturals B-125 Complex 125 MG - 90 Tablets


Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin). B Complex contains B12, but I also took B12 separately. Make sure you get methylcobalamin as this type of B12 is better targeted to nerve issues than its common counterpart – cyanocobalamin. B12 helps prevent nerve damage, and promotes normal growth and development by maintaining the fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings.
Source Naturals Methylcobalamin 5 MG - 60 Tablets


Vitamin C. In nerve cells, vitamin C directly reacts with free radicals to prevent oxidative stress.
Source Naturals Ultimate Ascorbate C 1000 MG - 100 Tablets


Calcium. Most people do not get enough calcium in their diet, and if you take calcium, you must also balance it with magnesium. Coral Calcium is best.
Source Naturals Coral Calcium/Magnesium - 180 Tablets


Emotional Freedom Technique I have had much success with this easy to learn technique, aka 'Self Acupuncture Sans Needles.'
Download the Free EFT Manual Now

Folic Acid (aka Folate).
Source Naturals Folic Acid 800 MCG - 500 Tablets


NerveFix. Helps relieve minor symptoms of nerve-related tingling, numbness, burning, pain and pins and needles.

NaturalCare's Nerve Fix 60Caps

You certainly do not have to use each and every one of these products, but this is what I used to recover from my interior alveolar nerve injury in less then 8 weeks. Source Naturals' products are high quality and worked very well for me. I highly recommend NerveFix as I feel this product targeted my uncomfortable symptoms.

7 Comments:

At March 17, 2007 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comments. You have given me hope. I am 40 yrs old, in otherwise good health, and have suffered from parasthesia for 3 wks now from wisdom teeth extraction (2 on bottom, and one on top). I will try these remedies. This "minor surgery" too has consumed every waking moment of my life. To think that I was so worried about dry sockets. Ha! I had no idea that this "parasthesia" was something that I should really be concerned about. Thanks again. I appreciate your comments!

 
At August 07, 2007 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate to this as well. One week ago I had an injection (Articaine) for a root canal. I woke up the next day with a numb tongue (right side) and a tingling, burning pain. It has been a week and it now consumes every moment of my life. I will take the remedies listed above and hope it works. This is a nightmare. Thanks again.

 
At February 24, 2008 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 5 weeks post extraction tomorrow and still have tightness in my teeth on the RHS lower.

Thanks for the tips. Agree with your frustration completely!!

Cheers
Steve

 
At March 13, 2008 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your commentary. I too am suffering from parasthesia. I just had my wisdom teeth removed and I feel completely devastated due to the numbness. I feel confident that it will get better as I do feel that tingling and burning sensation. I am actually thrilled that it is happening, thinking "come on nerves, wake up baby". I am heading to the drug store right after work for some of your recomendations. Thanks for your thoughts.

 
At February 02, 2010 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the informaton. I wish I knew all the information before I got the tooth pulled that wasnt even bothering me. I am 41 years old and went to the dentist 2 weeks ago to get one wisdom tooth removed. I was there for two hours and came home with my tooth until the next morning when I went to an oral sergeon and got it out. I am now in so much pain and my chin and lip are numb. What a nightmare!!

 
At June 22, 2010 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

any other tips?

 
At April 22, 2011 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the same UNCOMFORTABLE boat as you guys that can't feel your bottom lip & chin and botton teeth feel TONS of pressure. I had my one and ONLY root canal Thursday the 14th of April. This is miserable and all we can do is wait it out???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home